Thursday, July 2, 2009

Whatever

I woke at 4 am, went to Starbucks, wrote, went to mail a contest entry (essay) that's due Monday (who schedules these things over a holiday weekend?), hit Home Depot for a part to fix one of the toilets, and taught a 3 1/2 hour class. I'm wiped out.

But tomorrow, the plan is to start the Grand Egress - both of us will go through every box, every closet, every shelf, and pull and send a good chunk of it to Salvation Army, Goodwill, or any other worthy-cause thrift shop. By Monday (so the agenda goes) our house will be that much lighter. Or the Big Lug will weasel out of it - again - and it won't change.

I wish I could work up a good give-a-crap.

I'm never getting up that early again. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments at the beep ... beep