Migraines are Mama Angel's way of saying "slow down."
Weekend was good: worked a little, hunted a little, loved on my granddaughter a lot. A road trip to the other town's flea market yielded three watches ($9 total) with a promise of some 14K gold vintage watches another time, a fabulous pipe ($3) for the Big Lug, and a sale of the excess gold bought at that yard sale some weeks ago - $58 in for my $40 out won't make me wealthy but it's definitely a way to finance my peacock impulses and indulge the Diva, especially since I didn't sell two pairs of earrings and two singles (for the Lug). Not a bad day. Didn't help my head throb.
But now I will. Ran a couple of errands, had a tutorial, but mostly I've been carb-loading, icing my head, and resting, resting, resting. It's okay. A few more catnaps and I might not barf.
Here's hoping.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your comments at the beep ... beep