I am not, by nature, organized. This week has been a sad trial to the little skill I have in that area. Yesterday, in fact, I sent a packet of much-needed paperwork to the corporate office - the old address of the corporate office. I was upset, but I am calm now, even though I'm simultaneously printing out copies for a tutorial later today, fixing lunch and snack (I'll eat out at dinner, thank you very much), and pulling coupons for Border's together for between people (desperately in need of Statistics for Dummies). You see, I went for a long, very fast, walk after my embarrassing mistake but before I began my mad romp through my weaker areas. Before the walk, I'd be losing my mind. As it is, I smell so bad it's distracting me from my lack of talent.
My world is fun, isn't it?
Tall Tales
-
So....this happened. I directed a one act play. It was called Tall Tales by
Robert Shennkan from the *Kentucky Cycle*. It was an experience I almo...
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your comments at the beep ... beep