Thursday, October 22, 2009

Letting Me Up

It hasn't eased - my schedule, my life - but I'm starting to learn a bit about how to get out from under it, sometimes at least. It doesn't involve shopping, either, though that's a great stress reliever. It actually focuses on things I've been avoiding.

Housework. Paying bills. Organizing. Things I hate, things I have to do in order to create the world that will help calm me after a particular frustrating day (which is most of them right now). I have to do that today, even with the migraine that crept into my head yesterday afternoon.

Eat good food. Clear surfaces - and the decks. File. Donate.

Unclutter most of my world so I can handle the messy particulars a little better.

That means cutting it short here, too. I have too much to smooth out.

At least right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments at the beep ... beep