Hey, I'm here! In my new digs! If you're a first-timer, I've put the "Basics" into a file of archived blogs (in reverse chronological order right now ... gotta figure out how to fix that) so you can see the rules of the game. I'm also in the process of grouping some of my favorite posts, showcasing my favorite bargains and finds. But I'm still doing major reno work here so don't be surprised if there's new gadgets, new colors, even a new subtitle the next time you log on. I'm not the techno-geek in the family. And I'm still trying to find my voice.
See, this started as a blog about getting out of debt, straightening out the finances, and retiring rich. It turned into something weirder and wonderfuller.
Welcome to my midlife crisis.
And my (hopefully) lifelong passion.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your comments at the beep ... beep