I have a love/hate relationship with lists - I need them but I can't stand that I need them. Today is the manic day, the I-must-get-everything-wiped-from-the-list day. (Did I mention the list covers the back of a #10 envelope?)
Done today are phone calls, one of which led to a bigger project (50-year-old plumbing replacement on Thursday morning), one of which led to a new client (six tutorial hours in two week, yay!), and one of which involved the permits that will enable me to dig up my yard for both landscaping (help, Acid Trip!) and my metal-detector obstacle course (big YAY!). Unfortunately, it's just noon as I'm writing this ... not many strike-throughs for an energetic, flea-brained Bunny, huh?
So back into the fray I go. Maybe I'll get back to this to tell you about the $20 of gold I found for $.75 ... or the bigger piece that I'm hoping will be another Lady Hamilton boost ... or the bad news that my 16-year-old cat is not going to make it to summer ... or the trips I've booked that I've been saying I'd book forever (clearing yet another thing from my resolution list) ... or the 5 pounds I've lost that I haven't put up on the board ...
Then again, maybe I just told you.
Back to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your comments at the beep ... beep