Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Quickie

Still hot.  Still trying to fix the aftermath of a big storm.  Still busy - classes and tutorials galore, training teachers in five different states via internet (which is screwing up royally for some reason).  Still trying to finish something, anything, but willing to settle because I just don't have the time or energy to do otherwise.

Here's the before.



And here's the after.


I still have issues with the driveway.  I still have to wait for my little seedlings to grow up ... assuming they survive.  I still have to edge and feed and fix the mulch.  But no matter what happens next, by next summer you won't recognize it as the same yard.  I don't recognize it now.

Of course, the inside looks like crap.

Next time - stories from the finding arm of my evil plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments at the beep ... beep