It's okay, though, I don't have to focus on the suckiness. I have all kinds of things I can, and want to meditate on. How about these?
And the aftermath I'd mentioned, too, the week at flea market and thrift shop and yard sale.
That Orioles pendant is 14K, and will pay for the necklace (charm and chain) all by itself when I meet up with my new favorite guy. The star necklace and small service pin were from an estate sale. The rings were a combo of flea and thrift, and are all gold (10K, 12K, and 14K), some marked, most not. The circle is marked and is all gold, as is the charm bracelet. The cluster of earrings I bought for the clutchbacks, which are marked, but all the (unmarked) earrings also tested as 14K. The tie tack is 18K, with a gorgeous opal (marked K18, oddly, which is why I'm going to retest everything once I get my mojo back). The silver bracelet at the bottom is silver marked "Denmark" and "H.S.", which, I believe, stands for Hermann Siersbol.
Yeah, that was a very good week. It helps to relive the successes, to ruminate on what went right. But it helps more to meditate on the reasons it all went right, according to my own personal truths:
What we project and inject into the world we get back multiplied, so hunt with love and joy because bad thoughts, like greed, not only stop up the flow - they ruin my fun!
When I let my stuff reach critical mass I feel antsy and overloaded (and there's no room for more of anything). We are channels, not reservoirs. And the universe is perfectly happy with a judicious blend of donating, selling, and trading to keep the cycle going.
When I neglect my responsibilities (especially for the Hunt) I not only get little or nothing, I almost always end up in the hole. What I do behind the scenes matters.
Hey, Mama Angel meddles in every area of my life. I'd better remember that the next time I invite her to the party, huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your comments at the beep ... beep