It wasn't a bad weekend - no rain, plenty of places to go (including our 1st Saturday sale). I have some great finds, including a gold watch with four diamonds (that needs work but was $15) and a pair of screwbacks that had a hidden 14K mark (which I saw so didn't argue about the $5 price), but most of what I found was practical or mistake. And since I have to spend the day continuing a new-car search that I began online, I just don't have time to take pictures and post for something that was primarily coats, purses, and linens. Even this is taking brain cells I need in order to get out of here soon.
Now get out and hunt!
And since I look at car hunting with the enthusiasm I reserve for root canals and foot surgery, think of me often ... and laugh.
Tall Tales
-
So....this happened. I directed a one act play. It was called Tall Tales by
Robert Shennkan from the *Kentucky Cycle*. It was an experience I almo...
11 years ago
Hi Bunny - Hope all is well with you - I am back from a long period of blog laziness. Glad to see you are making some great finds- good luck and thanks for the inspiration, I will be posting more in the near future. Twincapes
ReplyDelete