So, my research (which I shoulda done before jumpin' to that conclusion) has turned up the fact that Chanel always signs pieces "Chanel," and that the back-to-back C's are just on the front of the jewelry. A field trip to a galleria is scheduled as soon as my student rush subsides, but until then I feel like such a drug company right now. (Jumping the gun with the announcement? Get it?) Plus, I saw the mark again on a pair of 14K clutchbacks on a pair of studs that were probably consigned by the same person. Either there's a lot of Chanel around or I goofed.
::retreating with an awkward bow and rather pink cheeks::
Tall Tales
-
So....this happened. I directed a one act play. It was called Tall Tales by
Robert Shennkan from the *Kentucky Cycle*. It was an experience I almo...
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your comments at the beep ... beep