Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hunting In Foreign Parts ... Again

I will admit to forgetfulness - I am in Indianapolis right now, at the tail end of the most fabulous reunion of the Three Horsemen of the Apocalypse that could ever happen.  (Yes, high school ... we haven't been together, all three, in twenty years!)  We talked, we laughed, we got busted by the hotel management for noise ... good times.

And, of course, I hunted, even found some great pieces (and one mystery piece), but the focus was on a different sort of treasure.  The best kind.

I'm headed home this evening.  I miss the Big Lug like crazy.  He's already told me we aren't going to do this again - next time he comes with me even if he has to stay in the hotel room by himself the entire time.

He misses me, too.  I am happy.

Good hunting to all - and to all a better night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments at the beep ... beep