Luckily, it was just around the door (and backed up in the stairwell, which cleared once I scooped off the drain) so after a few minutes of work we were fine. Other than finding our our new fridge was (probably) handled roughly and went out of square (causing the corner metal to poke our just far enough to give the gasket a bad fit) and is already going to cost us money to fix (no proof), it's been students, students, and more students as I careen away from vacation and toward the October first SAT.
I had time for a single estate sale, and that on the last day with 20 minutes left before they shut down for the weekend, where my superpowers came through with flying colors.
Is this the coolest thing ever? It's a group who loves antiques and restoration, one I never knew existed until I found this in the $1 pile (and, yes, it's 10K, and nice and hefty). The Big Lug says my superpower is finding things everyone else missed. I think I might have found more than just gold. Questers 1944 looks like my kind of organization.
Stay tuned to find out!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your comments at the beep ... beep