So, I didn't mention Yard Sales in my last post because Fall is traditionally the Spring (and maybe Summer) thing. Around here, to raise money for the holidays you are more likely to get stuff to consignment stores.
Not much to report from the weekend, either - I found a couple of tiny pieces, some things for Acid Trip's newest hobby (related to Steam Punk), but mostly I succumbed to a close encounter with salmonella.
In an unrelated incident, I wrote my first letter to a President. I suggested that since games of chance are now legal in so much of this country (and heavily regulated), Wall Street doesn't have a leg to stand on when calling certain uncapitalized instruments (derivatives among them) "investments." All we need to do is call them what they are, like "roulette," reclassify them as "gambling," then regulate and tax accordingly.
Oh, and I'm also clearing my office of its clutter, organizing it, and redoing it as a treasure-writing-jewelry-hobby room. I'll take pictures, as soon as I have something in place.
All in all, a very weird week. And I'm too tired to dispute it.
And I just noticed how crazy my first sentence sounded ... Fall is usually the Spring??? Huh. I really did need the break, yeah?
ReplyDelete