Wednesday, October 12, 2011

On a Tear

Not much on the hunting front lately, but lots and lots of inheriting forward.  I'm stripping the house of anything that's in good shape that's not worth enough to go to the trouble of selling by the usual routes.  This entire Fall is dedicated to that particular aspect of my five tenets of money-making, and in some respects it's the most powerful:  nature doesn't abhor an excess but a vacuum.

In other words, I can't get more if my house is one hatbox away from an episode of Hoarders!  And I won't feel peaceful until the stuff that I do have is in some sort of order!  And I refuse to wait until the last minute to sort receipts for tax purposes!  And I need to paint these walls, fix things that are broken, and repurpose a whole lot of other things before I lose my mind!  Arghhhhhh!!!!!

I feel better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments at the beep ... beep