I gave up on thrifts and yard sales weeks ago. Not because I was finding little or nothing (though that didn't hurt) but because ... well, you figure it out ...
Yesterday I paid someone to tear three layers of vinyl and linoleum from my kitchen and one bathroom - porcelain tile goes down next week. I have a plumber coming next week after that, an electrician two weeks later, and a tree guy at the end of August. I'm headed toward Ikea tomorrow to fill in some spaces and to find something better for storage and display. Labor Day I plan to paint - all over I will paint.
In between the DIY deluge, I am tidying the landscape, pulling for eBay (and charity - 12 boxes given away so far), tutoring students and teaching classes.
I'm ready to sleep for a few months, but not until after the family comes in for Head Trip's wedding ... and leaves. Then I plan to ... zzzzzzz...
Tall Tales
-
So....this happened. I directed a one act play. It was called Tall Tales by
Robert Shennkan from the *Kentucky Cycle*. It was an experience I almo...
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your comments at the beep ... beep