Billed 90 hours. Caught up on work. Power steering pump fixed. Staring at nothing, flinching at everything. Wiped out. Must be time for a vacation.
Hold the paper and mail. Finish catching up on work (and hide the cell phone). Set up timers for lamps. Pack (clothes, shoes, toiletries). Get the dog to the kennel (along with food and old blankie). Get Head Trip to look in on the cat (and not hiss at him). Do dishes. Vacuum. Pack some more (loupe, UV flashlight, jewelry). Leave sticky notes all over the door so I won't forget. Anything.
I need a vacation from my vacation ...
Tall Tales
-
So....this happened. I directed a one act play. It was called Tall Tales by
Robert Shennkan from the *Kentucky Cycle*. It was an experience I almo...
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your comments at the beep ... beep