Every once in awhile I have days when my Big Lug just blinks and retreats to his basement bat-cave, muttering "don't meet her basilisk gaze," and something about throwing raw meat into the cage.
Yeah, it's kinda like that. I need to stay away from the newspaper, CNBC, all talk of politics or religion ... heck, even HGTV got a rise from me today. So I headed to Home Depot (I'm so sorry, Ms. Clerk!) and now am in the process of digging in 100-degree heat, pulling up the edge-grass for my planting beds and laying sandstone pavers that I'm hoping look better than my hormones think they do. And I'm staying away from every controversial subject on the planet. (Which, by the way, is any subject.)
So, in recognition of today's bout with Incendiary Personality Disorder, I will simply be a conduit for someone else's good ideas.
Clark Howard. Not riveting television (and on very early on weekend mornings) but some crackerjack advice, especially when you're trying to repair your finances or find free- (or nearly-free-) -bies. Give it a try.
And now ... run away!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your comments at the beep ... beep