I had every intention of taking pictures this week, a sort of photolog. Only problem (at first) was the incredible lack of multitasking ability in this Bunny's gene pool - when push comes to shove, "earning it" outweighs a chronicle of "finding it," at least for now. Even yesterday (which took me out of town and into an antique mall, a consignment store, and two thrift shops) didn't hit "reset" on my memory. And today I remembered only near the end of the flea market.
But I DID remember. I just found out I can't upload the images from my phone, though. Kinda puts a crimp in the whole Lois Lane thing, huh?
Does anyone have Jimmy Olsen's number?
Tall Tales
-
So....this happened. I directed a one act play. It was called Tall Tales by
Robert Shennkan from the *Kentucky Cycle*. It was an experience I almo...
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your comments at the beep ... beep