Friday, October 15, 2010

Running

Tick-tock, tick-tock.  I've been running for days, and it ain't gonna end any time soon.  I grabbed the Big Lug and beat feet outta here at 7a for a 72nd Annual rummage sale (that's since the '30's!).  Found some great pieces (including a couple of organization pins I've never seen before), went on to breakfast and thrift shops and used book stores (spent all of $20 for all ... 2.5 dwt maybe) and dinner and home, cleared up some work waiting for me and weighed the ring and earrings I found ... but not tested ... and now I'm blogging and will edit a paper for a friend before diving head-first into bed ...

To wake up and go help out (and incidentally shop early at) another rummage sale then try to write up and photograph some more things to go up on eBay then go to tutorial and class only to make dinner and crash in bed before waking up ...

To run and run and run to two classes, two tutorials, three locations, and in the blank places between to get things up and running on eBay only ...

To let the world go dark and light again and race back and forth from noon to 830 or 9 or 930 all week.

Running.  It's only for the brave.

Or the crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments at the beep ... beep