Hello from my phone! I have a few minutes between appointments (and this is short because my thumbs are fat and my keyboard is small). I forgot to blog this morning - had to walk off the on-the-run food that's been my staple, had to mail the two eBay sales that ended Sunday, had to finish some emails and internet "paperwork" for the main office. Lots of hours this week, which is good. Home feels like hotel, which is not good. But it will end soon - my Dad just called to cancel his trip out here (threw his back out) so the weekend will be the first quiet one in a long time. Hopefully the first of many.
But for today (and tomorrow and the next and the next and the ...) I will be content with the action, the passion, and the not-insubstantial paycheck I'm about to bill. Dreams of a new bathroom or ceiling fans or bedroom decor keep me moving forward - just like the thought of the empty space on my calendar keeps me from falling down.
Life really is as good as we decide it is!
Tall Tales
-
So....this happened. I directed a one act play. It was called Tall Tales by
Robert Shennkan from the *Kentucky Cycle*. It was an experience I almo...
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your comments at the beep ... beep