Holy crap on a cracker, I was ranty last week! It was exhausting, too, especially since I had a 12.5 hr Sunday and a 9 hr Monday, with students and classes all over the place. Thank heaven the PSATs are tomorrow, and the ACTs are a week from Saturday - I don't think I could survive another month like the last, and another weekend like the last two.
There wasn't even any good stuff out there last weekend. Plenty of yard sales (it's been warm), no big caches of stuff. I think the lack of finds is Mama Angel, poking her big wings into my life again. In fact, I'm pretty sure because A) I'd made a vow to get my shelves and storage areas clear this fall, mostly with a three-month internet bash on eBay, CraigsList, and Etsy - selling off stuff that I can't wear anymore, don't use anymore, or I'm just plain embarrassed I bought in the first place. (She's big on me keeping my promises, and usually makes sure I will by pulling gold out of my way.) And B) there's this:
I spent a dollar. For work on my bat-wings. Which is the other thing she's been after me about. And (okay) I'm fine with that. Especially since the Big Lug already commented on my "losing weight."
Next week, one of my favorite rummage sales. I'll depend on Ms. Poke Nose to remind me to take a camera. And since I'm not putting plenty of stuff online (and wearing myself out in the bargain) I'll also trust her to take the hold off the gold.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your comments at the beep ... beep