In fifteen minutes I can ...
Call and schedule a new student.
File a small stack of receipts.
Take a walk around the block.
Test three pieces of gold - and put the equipment away.
Take pictures of things to list on my internet yard sale.
Write one of those things up.
Research description for narrative editing on the Book.
Edit one chapter of the Book.
Catch up on attendance.
Read email.
Write out billing.
Email billing.
Order the newest Doctor Who on Amazon.
Clear a surface.
Unwrap the Vallerysthal (blue) hen from charity shop last week (for $6!) and put it on cleaner surface.
Take a shower.
Dry my hair (I have a lot of hair these days).
Gather the newspapers that have been tossed on the floor (unread) and put them into the recycle pile.
Put the recycling in the bins and take them to the curb.
Cut vegies for a stir-fry.
Watch a trailer for a movie I won't watch any time soon.
Sort coupons.
Enter four contests.
Take another walk around the block.
Write and publish a blog post.
In other words, I can live my life and get tons done. In 15-minute blocks.
Weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your comments at the beep ... beep