Saturday, November 6, 2010

Phase Two

I'm still trying to figure out exactly what "Phase Two" means in the long run, but I do know a few things:

1.  I will write when I have something to say - or at least I will NOT write when I have nothing to say.

2.  I've figured out how to be Lois-on-the-Spot (Blogger has a "publish from email" feature) which I've found out just in time for the outdoor stuff to end.  Of course.

3.  More lessons, more education links - gold hit $1398 an ounce yesterday, and there's plenty, plenty to still find.

4.  One of the main purposes of this blog in the beginning was to see if I could write to deadline.  I proved I could.  Now I can release myself from my self-imposed deadlines ... primarily because I've started writing fiction again, to deadlines so tight I can barely fit my life between them.

So, since I do have something to say, I'll just say it.  I've created a file in my pictures called "really good week."

It could have read "really good Thursday and Friday."  Gold and onyx earrings, gold (maybe 18K - need to test) studs, 14K and sterling hoops, onyx and gold necklace, and 14K gold bracelet - all from consignment shops.  Then this:

which almost looks the same, except for the silvery pearl screwback earrings (marked "750") that I forgot when I took the second set of pictures.

Total spent for all that ... about $30.

It was a good week.

Now back to my "real" job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments at the beep ... beep