In thirty days I can ...
Finish writing a novel with my two partners.
Have seventeen migraines.
See my dentist.
Edit the novel the novel (on Kindle by the 15th!).
Buy three computers - two for me!
Get an MRI.
Make a huge Thanksgiving dinner.
Lose 10 pounds, then find 5 of them again.
See my doctor. Twice.
Sell some great things on eBay (the internet yard sale goes on ... forever).
Make an appointment with a neurologist for the problem that's been causing my migraines.
Shop on Black Friday for only the second time in my life.
Tutor over a hundred hours.
Walk ten miles. (Okay, I've been a slug.)
Finish fully funding my IRA for the year.
Get two colds.
Make an appointment for getting two cavities filled.
Freak out a little.
It's been a long month. Not much hunting, as you can see, but I'm still here!
Happy Holidays!
Tall Tales
-
So....this happened. I directed a one act play. It was called Tall Tales by
Robert Shennkan from the *Kentucky Cycle*. It was an experience I almo...
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your comments at the beep ... beep