Somehow the days got away from me. Last week I skipped because I was depressed without knowing why. Then I remembered my mother died one year ago Saturday, and I understood, wallowed, and got better. This week I'm just trying to keep my head above water with all the students and the new book and my HBP meds making me pretty groggy. And since the Hunt is the only thing that's even remotely optional, that's what's gone away...for now.
I have another couple of weeks of this schedule. And then (unless I find something in the street) I will write the post I intended to write in the first place, the one about this:
See you when my life is my own again!
Tall Tales
-
So....this happened. I directed a one act play. It was called Tall Tales by
Robert Shennkan from the *Kentucky Cycle*. It was an experience I almo...
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your comments at the beep ... beep