Still not sane. Well, finally (somewhat) sane but not physically fit. The SAT was March 12th. I should be recovered. I'm not. Dunno what's going on, but I figured I'd just own up to a few things, all in the spirit of love ... or maybe excessive hormonal bitchiness ...
... there's a reason over-50-year-old women don't have kids. The Big Lug and I were caretakers of our vivacious and fantastic 7-year-old granddaughter (Princess) for the last week. While I adored having her here, and we not only had fun but rebonded big time, I haven't had a decent night's sleep in a week (the Mommy Radar is never lost) and I threw my back out three days before she arrived, so I ... well, I didn't give her nearly as many baths as I should have. Shh, don't tell her mother ...
... I've found several very cool pieces but have been breaking even instead of wildly profiting. Don't care. I feel very well-decorated, and well-deserving of it ... and so I, uh, gave myself a bonus to salt the mines for the Spring Feeding Frenzy-to-come ... out of my kitchen fund ...
... the next Thrift Shop person who sees me take out my magnifying glass and snorts, "it's not gold; our people are excellent at catching marks," is going to get an earful of the things their "people" have missed - with pictures ... and commentary ...
... I don't want to learn more about sterling silver so I can write the blog on silver. I don't want to learn anything right now. I'd rather know everything ...
See you in another quantum week.
Tall Tales
-
So....this happened. I directed a one act play. It was called Tall Tales by
Robert Shennkan from the *Kentucky Cycle*. It was an experience I almo...
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your comments at the beep ... beep