I've been teaching and cleaning more than hunting lately, so other than one great piece (white gold in the silver tray again) I have few stories to tell yet. The economy has me mesmerized, the politicians disgusted, and the spirit (of most of the people I see) sad - they're not crazed or fearful but ... shell-shocked. And yet, I see a determination I don't think I've ever seen before.
Funny that we're all prepared to buckle down and fix this, and without the finger-pointing, excuse-making, and bitch-slapping our elected officials are doing. We are ready to roll.
Wouldn't it be nice if our our respresentatives would represent that?
Tall Tales
-
So....this happened. I directed a one act play. It was called Tall Tales by
Robert Shennkan from the *Kentucky Cycle*. It was an experience I almo...
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your comments at the beep ... beep