Friday, February 24, 2012

Taking a Peek ...

Don't know if I'm done yet, but I can tell you a few things:

1.  My daughter's going in for surgery soon, one that will take months to recover from, so the wedding is moved to October.

2.  I didn't formalize my assets v obligations this year, if only because it's depressing to realize that "the old college try" is the best I can say for my retirement dreams ... as of now.

3.  I'm learning so so sooooo much more than I ever thought I could learn about buying (and selling a few things) on eBay.

4.  I have too many stories rattling around in my head to let them lie any more - does the phrase "critical mass" mean anything to you?

5.  I miss the philosophy of this thing ... and the focus on building net worth to protect our future ... as a treasure in and of itself.

6.  I'm not very good at taking breaks.  From anything.

I'm back.  I just don't know what's coming next.  But I'm planning to find my name on a bestseller in the next three years ...

Happy hunting ... for your bliss!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments at the beep ... beep