The Big Lug - the love of my life, my soul mate and my other half, my husband.
Head Trip - oldest kid, daughter, born leader who now uses her powers for good as a teacher and administrator. Amazing with children, brilliant, back in school for the long haul. Loves shoes and reading and concerts. Has come far in her life. Mother of Princess.
Acid Trip - middle kid, son, artist and writer. Loves video game designing, entertaining friends, and overthinking everything (like his mom). Husband of Hippie Chick, father of Electric Kid and Frosty the Miracle. Field, Left Field Trip - youngest kid, son, science and math geek. Marches to his own drummer (usually in perfect rhythm, and frequently for miles and miles). Loves reading, odd flights of mental fancy, proto-linguistics, and alone time. Married to Digger Chef.
Tall Tales
-
So....this happened. I directed a one act play. It was called Tall Tales by
Robert Shennkan from the *Kentucky Cycle*. It was an experience I almo...
WKBN
-
Local television station 27, WKBN invited Brian Orfin and myself to
appraise antiques and collectibles brought in by the morning shows hosts.
If your supe...
Old Indian Comes Out of the Wheatfield!
-
In the Winter I like to search through coins from the bank sometimes. You
never know what you will find. I used to search half dollars but the silver
see...
Living up to the hype
-
Over the years Jenny and I have seen a ton of exaggeration about how sales
are “epic” or “100 years of treasures” or “not to be missed.” Most of the
time t...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your comments at the beep ... beep