... terrorists discovered how to train squirrels to lie down (simultaneously) across the leads on every transformer on every pole in every part of the country? Would we be incapacited by panic, grossness, or laughter first?
... the talking heads on CNBC actually agreed with each other, just once? Would that qualify as a sign of the Apocalypse?
... no one ever took an entire, long, rainy day just to lie in the arms of the one she loves most? Wouldn't that be the worst world, ever?
... 50 really is the new 40? Would that mean I'd have to restart menopause?
Good God, I hope not.
Laugh more today, dream more today, love more today - for tomorrow you, too, might qualify for age-related discounts with motels, restaurants, and plastic surgeons all over the world.
Tall Tales
-
So....this happened. I directed a one act play. It was called Tall Tales by
Robert Shennkan from the *Kentucky Cycle*. It was an experience I almo...
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your comments at the beep ... beep